GM has reassigned Vice Chairman Bob Lutz and Group Vice President Gary Cowger to now focus on global responsibilities: Lutz will lead global product development and Cowger on global manufacturing/labor. "With the ongoing globalization of GM's product development organization, and the implementation of our global architecture strategy, Bob felt he needed to devote his efforts to product development full-time, and I agreed," Wagoner said. "I'll continue to value his business advice and support, but Bob's legacy at GM will be in our future cars and trucks. It makes sense for him to devote his full energies to that critical task."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video