The 2006 BMW Z4 M was caught testing at the Nürburgring racetrack, promising to boost the flailing Z4 sales. Reports say that the car would be powered by either a 350-hp V-8 or a 343-hp six could power the car. The spy shots also show a removable hardtop.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video