Until we can get one to park in the Autoblog garage, we'll have to take other's take on the muscled-up sedan. Motor Trend took the 274 horsepower all-wheel drive MazdaSpeed6 to the track for some entertaining laps. It looks like a winner, though their suggestion to put the powertrain in the smaller Mazda3 makes for an interesting proposition.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models