1.3 million 2001-2004 E, SL and CLS-Class models are being recalled due to a problem with alternators and batteries. The problem effects six and eight-cylinder engines. But for 2001 and up E, SL and CLS models the brake systems will also be updated. I guess the company figures it will be better to fix every car out there with one big recall. Looks like 1.3 million car owners may be shopping BMW next time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video