Not really much of a surprise since we pretty much reported when Chrysler announced that a Jeep product would be built alongside the Neon replacement. The Jeep Compass may very well be the first non-Trail Rated in the showrooms. I guess Jeep's slogan "If it isn't Trail Rated, it isn't a Jeep" will need to be deep-sixed. AutoWeek also reports that the Gladiator pickup truck would round out the Jeep portfolio to six models in a few years. That's good news. Picture shown is the 2001 Jeep Compass concept.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models