In 1995, Hot Rod Magazine began a traditional cross-country trip inviting special cars to make the journey and fans to support them along the way. Last year approximately 2,000 hot rodders followed the Power Tour in what Hot Rod calls the "Long Haul Gang". The tour will start June 4 at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and end June 11 at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida. Make your reservations now.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies