Well, what Marcus Gronholm really wants is a win at the Propecia Rally of New Zealand April 8-10, but he would like to focus on getting a podium finish. Two crashes in the first two rallies and an admitted conservative run that assured him a second in Mexico has cost the double world champion many driver's points. Gronholm is comfortable with the New Zealand course, but maybe not so assured about the 307's new suspension adjustments.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video