Say what you will about gas prices and trucks, but the amount of money that GM and Ford make from full-size pickup sales, even if the sales drop by 25%, is more than any other vehicle in their line-up. When GM derailed the rear-wheel drive car program last week all resources were rerouted to the new full-size offerings. When the Jainsville, Wis SUV plant shutdown this week, work started on retooling for the new SUVs which will appear early next year. The full-size pickups will be available late 2006 instead of first quarter of 2007. Picture is of the Chevrolet Cheyenne concept, a styling test for the next Silverado.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models