Sometimes we do research on cars that aren't available in North America, especially from brands that may one day make it to our shores. Australia is a member of the right-hand drive nations and tends to get European models we don't. When Peugeot debuted the new 407, the design is both attractive and ungainly, if that is possible. The long headlights with what appears to be the worst front-overhang ever gives the car a deceptive front three-quarter look. This review from Autoweb in Australia exposes the Jeckle and Hyde nature of a sports sedan that wants to be luxury sedan. Or is it the other way around?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video