An SUV based off the Jetta sounds like a good idea. The naming convention that VW will use for all their new 4x4 version of models doesn't. VW is going to add the word "cross" in front of three new 4x4s, the CrossFox, CrossGolf and CrossTouran. Ugh. Back to the Bedouin, (don't like that name either, but it fits with Touareg which is also a horrible name) Inside Line is reporting that the top engine will be a 280 horsepower, 3.6-liter V6. That sounds good.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models