For anyone interested in the business side of the auto world, BusinessWeek.com published the Standard & Poor's Rating Services' list of corporate credit ratings. Hyundai and Kia are the only North American sold automakers in the positive, everyone else is either stable (which we guess is not a bad thing to be) or negative. Foreign manufacturers that sell droves in the U.S. are suffering with exchange rates while Ford and GM have problems of their own.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models