The mess that Mitsubishi has been in is no secret, and rumors of their death have circulated around the internet but if you listen to the new COO of Mitsubishi Motors NA manufacturing division, the revival is right around the corner. Jerry Berwanger is preparing the summer blitz of new product and advertising for the all-new Eclipse and Raider pickup. The Mitsubishi plant in Normal, Ill will begin production of the Eclipse next month. The plant has been at a lull since Chrysler stopped production of their Sebring and Stratus coupes last month that shared space with the Eclipse, Endeavor and Gallant. Is a rebadged Dodge and a radical coupe enough to spur the second coming?
Mitsubishi's revival starts with Normal
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models