It's never too early to talk about the SEMA show. GM is the first to peep about their plans and has handed aftermarket performance product manufacturer Gravana a Cobalt SS Supercharged coupe to get twin-charged. Gravana will bolt on a turbocharger along with the supercharger to create a 300 horsepower monster. Now if only GM or Gravana can add the AWD system from the WRX, the SS could take full advantage of the boost.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models