At the 53rd AutoRama in Detroit earlier this month, Chip Foose was presented the Don Ridler Memorial Award for the third time in four years. The Ridler Cup is given to the car voted "best in show" at the AutoRama, which highlights many stunning street rods. The winning car was 1936 Ford Roadster that was given the full Foose. Chip Foose has become more of a household name thanks to the rash of reality shows cluttering the airways. His show, Overhaulin', is on the Discovery Channel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video