The usual array of car shows I frequent are either local cruise nights or a Sunday gathering of some classic iron. None of them can be called a concours d'Elegance or any other foreign words and are usually held in front of a restaurant, not on a golf course. TheCarConnection covered the 2005 on a beautiful March day at the Florida-Georgia border. The show's highlights included a display of Alfa Romeos and a celebration of 50 years of the Chevy small-block V-8. The article has a good rundown of some of the more significant cars in attendance and some good pictures.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models