In 1990's TV trivia it's the answer to "What does Steve Urkel drive?" To others, it's the weird little car with the steering wheel attached to the front door. And to some, it's an icon. BMW released a complete retrospective of the history of the Isetta and those who love the little car and GermanCarFans has it for your perusal. The original Isetta was presented on March 5th, 1955, 50 years ago, as an economical, two seat German car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models