While the Big Three is losing market share in the U.S. faster than Tara Reid loses her dress strap, GM, Ford and Chrysler are gaining in Canada. Last month volume rose 16 percent over last year and is the best they've seen since 2000. Unfortunately, those sales gains are largely due to increased incentives. Has anyone picked up a newspaper car ad lately? I saw a new G6 for $13K! Granted that will be bumped up but still seems like an extreme discount.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies