Ward's Auto World is reporting that Nissan has confirmed a model based on the Sport Concept will debut around the same time as the new Sentra in mid-2006. Nissan has also confirmed another sub-Sentra model but has not confirmed the cars looks yet. Our bets are on a version of the Cube sold in Japan. If Nissan keeps the car close to the Sport Compact's looks, it will have a competent Scion-fighter.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies