Remember the term SVT is like ATM. Don't say SVT team. Anyway, in the press release for the new Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 we learn that SVT is back, and not just with SVT badged vehicles. What do we mean you ask? Check this line from the official release: "SVT also now will develop non-SVT branded Ford Division performance vehicles – including heritage-based performance Mustangs in the spirit of the 2001 Bullitt GT and 2003 Mach 1 – as it becomes more directly integrated into Ford's mainstream product development process." What could they possibly mean? Discuss amongst yourselves.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models