In Berlin, Munich and Stuttagart, German investigators have searched the homes and businesses of former DCX employees. They're looking into a breach of trust allegations of "irregularities" in the sales division. Other stories say that a former sales chief is under the microscope for building a vacation house in Spain for his girlfriend with company money. Nice.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies