I'm ready to hop on the train and head into NYC to the Jacob Javits Convention Center and take in the 2005 New York International Auto Show. Today's agenda includes an opening meeting with GM's Gary Cowger (should be some interesting things to be said), then press debuts galore like Mercedes, BMW, Chrysler, Lexus, Ford (hmmm GT500), Bentley, Ferarri, GM and Nissan. I'll touch back when I get situated there.
Blogging the New York Auto Show – And I'm off
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models