More news is leaking out about the new Porsche Cayman S. The car will debut at the Frankfurt auto show in September and will be built in Finland. A smaller number will also be built in Stuttgart, Germany. Porsche also says the buyers for the Cayman will be younger than the Boxster. But at 42, the average age buyer for the Boxster is pretty young for such an expensive vehicle. The Cayman will be more according to earlier reports, so will the age really drop? I think the age will actually rise. The decision on adding another model to the Porsche line-up will be made by the end of 2005. but we say build the darn Panamera sedan.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models