12 cupholders, three rows, tall and big. Can this be thought of as Mercedes first mini-van in the U.S.? As much as the Pacifica could be considered one. Marketwatch was given a sneak preview of the new R-Class and has the video of the interview on their site that gives you a quick look of the car models (V-6 and V-8 versions) as well as MB's hybrid plans (none in the near future). Autoblog will get you live shots from the unveiling tomorrow at NY.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models