Pierre Gagnon, former CEO of Mitsubishi Motors NA and head of North American sales and distribution of Chinese vehicles for Malcolm Bricklin's Visionary Vehicles, is ready for the challenge of meeting VH's goal of 250,000 sales in the first year and 1 million annually by the fourth year "very achievable". Bricklin was setting his sights on a Toyota executive when he was introduced to Gagnon. Bricklin also told Ward's Auto World to be prepared for an announcement about Visonary's president soon, who is said to be a major exec at a top financial company. If this works, it's going to make a lot of people a lot of money, but 250,000 cars is a lofty first-year goal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies