Jerry Flint gives us a rundown of the past, present and future of hatchbacks in America. It's a good explanation of the current state of the hatch. He also points to the Dodge Caliber as the biggest indicator of how successful hatches might be as the company plans to replace the high volume Neon with the hatchback. In my mind I think the Audi A3 will have a lot to say about the hatchback as well. If people in the $25K range buy an A3, those in the $15-$20K range will probably buy a Caliber.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models