With SRT badges being handed out to almost every Chrysler Group nameplate (Be prepared for the Grand Cherokee SRT-8 and the Charger SRT-8 from NY this week) do you think they would dare with the Pacifica? Pacifica sales have risen ever since Chrysler stopped trying to "categorize" the vehicle on commercials (now it's just an SUV) and sent even cheaper models to showrooms. Is there room in the SRT garage for one more? The Car Connection has a possible spy shot.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies