Trevor Hoffman of the Canadian Auto Press delivers a lengthy but interesting read on his travels with the new 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10. I seriously doubt the comments that the Viper's ride is more refined than the new Corvette however. Although maybe Dodge and Chevy should set up a comparison test for Autoblog to find out. Anyway, the review is more of a blog-styled write-up than most folks will be used to and very diary-like. Maybe everyone isn't as interested in automotive prose like they used to be.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models