Car auctions are all the rage these days. Following on the heals of the Barrett-Jackson auction last month, the latest held at the Ritz-Carlton in Amelia Island, Florida sold some classics like a 1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione at a price of $1.98 million/ 27 cars sold for at least $100,000 but most were of the Rolls variety, not much of the high price muscle like the Barrett-Jackson auction showed up here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models