GTO fans will be morning the loss of the man that started it all, John DeLorean. While he'll be more famous for a drug scandal and a gull-winged car you can clean with steel wool, to us motorheads he was the man who knew that big engines in small cars equal fun. He died on Saturday in a NJ hospital after complications from a stroke.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models