Chrysler rolled the last Stratus and Sebring coupe's off the Normal, Illinois assembly line in February. The quiet goodbye comes in 2005 for the two-doors and, believe it or not, 2007 for the sedans when they'll get an extensive redesign. Why are they taking so long with these things?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies