A Harley Davidson edition F-250 isn't really a "pimped" ride as this article states, but the almost $40,000 truck is a bit much for a Baton Rouge Insurance Commissioner. We're a tad shocked that someone can request things like body molding, roof lights and camper package for their "work" transportation. And that's probably why there is a news story about it. Although, we do object with the article calling it a luxury vehicle, since it surely is not. Interestingly enough, only four state employees actually bought vehicles using public funds. The rest take a car allowance. Maybe Louisiana should just let this one go and consider themselves lucky.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models