The General is taking the low-tech approach to give anyone with an iPod or any other audio source a direct link in the front of the radio. The iPod will still need to be controlled by the unit, unlike other more expensive interfaces that allow the head unit to do the work. This will allow the new radios to be standard on GM's 2006 cars like the Chevy HHR, Impala and Monte Carlo; Saturn Vue and Ion; Pontiac Solstice; Buick Lucerne; and Cadillac DTS.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models