England's Auto Express has a computer image of the proposed Mini Clubman complete with clamshell rear door and more space for passengers and stuff. AE states that the extender-wheelbase car will make it to the streets. Edmund's Inside Line also has a Clubman image and positions the car's arrival date when the Mini gets a 2007 re-work. IL also says a pickup truck (that's usefull) is also on the drawing boards. The new Auto Express is on newsstands this week.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies