Ford is increasing the 2005 Mustang production to 192,000 units, 80,000 more than 2004. Ford wants to make every single dime they can over the popularity of the new design and who can blame them. They expect to sell 160,000 – 165,000 Mustangs in the U.S. for the 2005 calendar year with a sales increase of over 45 percent so far this year. Let's hope burnout doesn't sink in. Thank god GM abandoned the "no demand" two-door muscle-car category or they might be having financial difficulties right now.
Ford boosts production of Mustang
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models