There are very few sights that may divert your eyes from topless sunbathers and the Ferrari F430 Spider is probably one of them, especially in bright yellow. 4Car takes this Italian beauty out for a spin and finds that the removal of the roof does not make the driver suffer through cowl shake and jittery driving. There was one complaint logged about engine noise intruding into the cabin, but that's one of the reasons I love driving convertibles more. There is nary a Ferrari sound I wouldn't want backing me up. A good little jaunt in a car most of us will be lucky to even see on the road, no less take it for a spin.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies