One Canadian automotive journalist details his testing of the latest Porsche 911 in snowy Quebec conditions. It's an interesting read as the writer describes how the 911 flawlessly handled the bad weather. This should buoy the support for all the RWD maniacs that read our site. Equipping the test car with traction control, stability management and winter tires sure helps though. We just wish there were pictures to go along with it.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies