Buick has signed an agreement with the PGA of America to become the official vehicle of the 2005 PGA Championship. Buick is also the official car of the PGA Tour, a relationship that began in 1984 and title sponsor of three PGA Tour events. Ford has gotten into the golf scene trying to get a piece of the putting pie and recently handed Tiger Woods, the king of Buick sponsorship, a 2005 Ford GT for winning the Doral Championship. Tiger handed the Ford over to his caddy as a gift.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models