AutoWeek is saying that Porsche registered the name Panamera at the same time as the new Cayman sports car. While the Cayman is looking as real as can be, the Panamera is still on the drawing board. This image from Autocar seems a bit wild with the 928 rounded backend being prominent. AutoWeek is saying the new vehicle will follow in the 928's footsteps but that doesn't mean it will bring back that design style. The car will most likely be a RWD with a V8 in 340 and 450 hp variants.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models