Have you seen them yet? The ads are back. They start innocently enough. Two late 20-something, early 30-somethings are discussing the most mundane topic like lawn care. It's a snoozefest. Then an unseen car passes by stopping the conversation and turning the guys' heads. The new Jetta is here. Get out of your post-quarter-life funk. Not bad for teaser ads. Looking forward to seeing the entire campaign.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models