We might not be totally overwhelmed with the Cobalt LS Sedan in the Autoblog Garage, but Edmunds Inside Line loves the new SS coupe. Dan Kahn positively salivates over the thing calling it "the best Chevrolet compact to come along in decades." And while that isn't really saying much, he does back up the statement with real world driving reports that detail "explosive" performance. That sounds promising for the $23,060 test vehicle. We can't wait for the Scion tC supercharged comparison.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video