Some questions are better left unanswered; until the rat of curiosity gnaws through the brain and your left with a desire, scratch that, a need to find out who owned your car before you. One such soul was John Cote, who was confronted with clues that lead him finding the original owner of a very rare 1961 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country station wagon. The car was special ordered from Chrysler by a famous TV producer, Arthur Knorr, and the new owner is looking for surviving relatives. I've gone only as far as to find out where my Avanti was shipped when new in 1962 (5 miles away from where I live now, at Knoblock Studebaker) but never far enough to see who purchased it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models