To bolster its "cred," Scion has launched an actual record label to cross promote the brand with music listeners. The label has signed two acts including Brooklyn duo Junk Science. But in an odd twist the record company is devoid of any mogul attitude. The company has outsourced much of the work to its marketing division and outside parties. And believe it or not they see making money off the music as a detriment to its credibility.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies