BusinessWeek analysts say that Chrysler should be able to maintain its current momentum with a slew of new products on the way. They point to the 300C and Dodge Magnum as being current success stories and see the Neon replacement as a way to reduce red ink, not rake in the cash. Otherwise there's nothing new to report. It just seems like everyone is loving Chrysler these days.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies