Talk about making a mockery of the U.S. judicial system. A few weeks ago we reported an article with Ford losing a $31 million judgment to families that tragically lost their daughters in an Explorer roll over. More information has surfaced about the monkey business that went on in the trial including the plaintiff's local lawyer sending two-dozen roses to Juror No. 17 on Valentine's Day (whom he was romantically involved, but failed to tell anyone). Ford did ask for a mistrial because they had information that the judge knew about the involvement of lawyer/juror. Ford's motions were denied, but the juror was removed. All this and more covered in the soap opera story on TheCarConnection (scroll down to the Daily In Depth section).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models