TheCarConnection.com is reporting that a rumored V-12, derived from an Aston Martin engine, is still in the works to power a future Range Rover. It appears that the biggest hurdle is shoehorning the monster V-12 into the Rover's engine compartment. Though the project is still on, it is not on the top of Land Rover's to do list. The current top-of-the-line Range Rover is powered by a Jaguar-sourced supercharged V-8.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models