Ed Hellwig's early look at the new Audi Q7 SUV over at Edmunds Inside Line is an interesting read. First we get a bit mislead because Ed says he attends an "exclusive reveal" with Audi chairman, Dr. Martin Winterkorn. But it doesn't seem he gets to ride in it. But we do learn a bit about potential powerplants and a thorough design breakdown by Hellwig. His overall impressions address the layout of the vehicle. It appears a bit longer than the Porsch Cayenne or VW Touareg it shares a platform with and the cockpit is laid out more like a car than SUV. We'll keep waiting for the first road test.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX