We don't know how we missed this press release from Volkswagen last week, but the company announced that because of an "unexpected" requirement in EPA testing they had to halt sales of the Touareg V10 TDI. VW was only expecting to sell 450 of this powerful diesel SUV, but a new test found an additive VW uses to lower emmissions might not be sufficient for U.S. operation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models