Want to know what makes the 2006 Corvette Z06 tick but don't have the resources to buy one in the fall and do a complete tear-down of the engine? Popular Hot Rodding will take you on a guided tour of the 427-ci wonder and you don't even have to get your hands dirty or worry about ripping apart a $70,000 car. PHR even takes a look at the exclusive shop that will build these engines by hand for the new Z06. Ferrari understands that engines are just as much a part of the beauty of a car, putting them under glass for the world to see. The LS7 is fitting of the same treatment as a work of art.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models