I recently received an e-invite from Mercedes Benz to attend their 2005 AMG Challenge. The list of activities sounds sensible enough— until the last item: "blood pumping thrill rides with pro drivers". Now that's what I'm talking about. Only one problem. All the links— 2004 highlights, dates and track locations, and registration— are dead. You couldn't ask for a more apt reflection of Mercedes' difficulties with electronics. Or a more frustrating example of bait and can't switch.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models