If you just take a quick look around the web, car show season has supressed the need for spy images. Now as we await the last of the big shows, New York, more spy photos are popping up. Check out the semi-disguised Freelander being tested in England. The new Freelander will have a new chassis shared with the next generation Ford Mondeo, Ford's European sedan. Inside Line adds the platform could be shared with Volvo and another Ford small SUV.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video